WELCOME!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

3 days to Traffic Police Test!

LOL..... Will be sitting for my TP test on coming Monday! Hope I dont cock up anything on tat day.... Just have to be more steady...and most importantly... remember the steps... should be able to pass.....i give it a 50:50 chance.....

i always have problems at the circuit..... 4get how to park....zzz.... especially parallel..... till now i still havent really done a proper one.... hope i can do one soon! 2 more revisions to go! Hope I can do well!

Wish me luck yeah? =P

I seriously hope i can pass.... den can drive car to collect my PINK I/C on 18 July 2008 at Rifle Range Road.....

56 absolute days more to go!
22 working days more to go!



These few days have to go out quite frequently to eat my 3 meals..... cos parents not around....nobody to cook.... ate mixed vegetables guo tiao yesterday and ended up with diarrhoea..... had to go see doctor today to get medicine... -_-" .....


SAFTI Dental Centre trip was funny... Quite a weird dental appointment i had.... LOL..... i didnt even ask.... they tell me wad i wanna noe..... LOL....

Wisdom tooth extraction... wanted to know if i need extract b4 i ord.... if not have to pay a lot next time..... heard it amts to $1,000 for some bad cases..... kinda humourous dentist... den he was telling me i had one out..... one partial and two still not grown yet.... den he was telling me there is some risk of losing my sense of taste for tooth extraction cos its not fully out yet..... so 4get it....lol... no point and he told me it shouldnt be a problem as it seems perfectly normal coming out from my gums..... den he made me laugh.....

Dentist: give u a chance ....wan or dun wan..... Want referral for wisdom tooth extraction? Last Chance..... 3, 2, 1... ok...den nvm...


Anyway, had a lovely time at home eating carrot cake from the auntie stall at bangkit....nice lo....her carrot cake.....middle left .... sell kueh there one... always enjoyed tat for breakfast at $2 only!

Also enjoyed the roti prata at fajar food court.... the indian muslim stall... i see a queue there so went to queue up to buy..... didnt noe got such a nice roti prata stall in bukit panjang leh! Hot and nice! Freshly fried and serve.....=D


Anyways, also managed to watch a movie this week .... "Made Of Honour"... its a love story.... kinda nice cos u dunno wad to expect next.....=D .... funny wise ok....more of love humour....not totally funny but juz there u noe....