WELCOME!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

MA @ SGH / 10 days to 1 year NS


A Taste Of Love by Miriam Yeung

Love this song a lot! Remember hearing tis song every morning before i went into poly... Lol.... b4 i go to work at popular at bishan den.... cos my mum would record the TV series at night and watch it in the morning! Den the 1st chore of the day is to listen to tis mtv and watch the series b4 gg for work! =D....was like my alarm clock.... Lol...hear le feel so refreshed! Even till today!

Anyway, went to SGH for my medical appointment today! Coolz... i am cleared....no problem with my nose! Hehe...walked around Chinatown after wich.... ate Char Siew & Chicken Hor Fun at Chinatown Hawker Centre for late lunch! Lol.... After wich took bus ard Singapore..... to changi village, den to pasir ris...den to marine parade...Lol... after wich, shopped around Parkway Parade and ate Korean Ramen for dinner... hehe =D

Took a snap of this lovely WABMonday! Lol...
10 days to 1 year NS! Just received my pay for this mth! $437.70... when is my internship as clerk ending???? sounds better den serving my liability yeah? LOL....