WELCOME!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I LOVE FOOD!

Hehe....yeah....loved food! Simply! And and... I've grown so much fatter over the month! I dunno y.... but even if i do not eat more..i can gain weight! Amazing rite???? Juz weird.... Currently standing at 115kg when i am supposed to weigh only 62kg at most.... -_-".... overweight by 53kg! Equivalent me minus zhenhui = My Healthy Weight! OMG!!! Diaoz....but how to control when my mouth is extremely fit in exercising the whole day!!! Zzzz.... PES A mouth....haiz.... =X....

See how I look when I was in 2001. 6 years ago only! I was 79kg den....Although overweight but I tink i dun look overweight at all! Haha... =D...tink this pic would make me tink twice b4 i eat!



Okay....anyways, went out with Weiqi and Shihui on Friday night to eat Tangyuan and Sesame Chicken at Clementi Central! Coolz...the tangyuan still rocks as ever...same for its sesame oil chicken 麻油鸡...
Caught up quite a bit! Hehe....after tat loiter ard Clementi and Bt Batok with weiqi b4 i go home..haha.... its been a long time since we last met! In fact 2.5 mths.... =X.....

On Saturday ah, met up with Chong Xiang at BPP...
gave him back his dearest water bottle wich he left in camp on his ORD day...Lol... anyway, he treated me to a chiffon cake tat he and his gf made..... a photograph of the cake.... =D....quite nice and spongy...

At night, met up with Yvonne to eat frog leg porridge!
Hehe....so long never eat le... Quite nice...still as appetizing as ever....chatted a lot...den ordered our all time fav. barley drink from there..diaoz... gst increase...even the barley drink costs 10 cents more and we need pay 7% extra for the gst...last time no need pay gst at all.... -_-"...after tat went to mongkok dim sum to eat dim sum...ordered xiao long bao, century egg and pork porridge... and oso ju zhong fan to eat.... =D..after tat headed home =D...


Today ah....supposed to go out with Peiwen..she say see her mood...end up raining she wan sleep longer...den couldnt watch my "Who Slept With Her" movie...haiz..buay song leh.... den i decided to watch it alone! Haha.... Anyway, so happy with the staff for asking me for my IC...I am so young!!!! Lol... I 21 liao leh...M18 movie still ask for my IC..so happy sia...hehe ..... den showed her my ezlink card..den she like a bit stunned....lol... =D..... the movie quite funny throughout except tat the ending was quite fast....a bit spoil the whole movie..haiz.... lol....

wanted to go for a haircut....but long queue...zzzz....tink tml den i go cut....later gg to meet up with my grandparents at Changi Airport! Finally they are back in Singapore after 6 mths stay in Melbourne! Lol....

Wun be free next saturday as I will be gg for cousin's wedding!

Tata.... end of story!