WELCOME!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

pes status review

Pes status review! Tis really gave me a shock of my life when I was told to go for my pes review.... on the day itself!!!! Zzzz.... diaoz...no preparations.... if no high blood how..die le !!!! Zzzz...went into panic for half a day...

told some of my friends abt it...and they wished me good luck....den realize anwen oso gg maju medical centre in the afternn..lol.... took the dispatch bus to maju...den tok cock with anwen for a while..haha...he's gg thru ffi for his new course...so his whole platoon was there....

heng ah...cleared high blood pressure at 142/89... i am those tat are borderline...can die anytime.... lol...pes status retain ba i guess...but they couldnt tell me my pes straightaway... zzzz.. gg to mmi for a review on hbp on 30 jan...have to make sure hbp doesnt drop...