WELCOME!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

On MC today!

I am on MC today! Hehe... due to sore eyes..sucks mann.. woke up in the morning..den saw my left eye as red like an apple... -_-"... den asked dad and he said better see doctor...

so went to the clinic to see doctor...sucks mann... he only give me 1 day MC ... tml still muz go back camp...zzzz... eyes really hurt in the morning... was given eye drop...now feeling much better..den called back to realise tat my department rite...2 person oso on mc.. 1 had sore eyes too.. i bet my supervisor got it thru me...cos another supervisor was saying i had sore eyes and she stared at my eyes to see if its sore...

anyway, sucks la..ytd sir announce tat a PH duty will no longer be given a straight one day off...wich sucks.. cos i did 2 duties on PH (Christmas and Hari Raya Haji off in lieu) .. and i did not get my 2 duties off... 2 days off gone... wth... he say the amended rules rite will be the duty counted as a weekend duty...wich is 2 duties.. (for us, 3 duties half day off; 4 duties 1 day off)

he sucks.... hope i dun get my chinese new year burnt -_-"... if not i am sure gg to complain ..cos i tink he's not following the directives of Mindef.... I mean for govt sector rite.... if a personnel were to work on a PH...they are supposed to be given a one day off straight.... i am sure he's breaking the Ministry of manpower regulations as well....

and sucks..hr audit coming..might have to stay back to complete the work.... =X i wonder if my supervisor stays back with us...she should... really dun feel like working OT if she's not staying with us... =X