WELCOME!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Ns Posting

Noe my posting on friday... was so eager to noe my posting den... beri anxious den... couldnt really sleep tat day... 9:45am i started going in to check my posting....no results.... -_-'... den came 10am.....den i check and saw the word chief clerk.... i was like so happy.... oh no i click the page and den minimize..den realize the two words "report to:"...den i immediately sian diaoz...wtf.... wads my posting den i see on top.... i am posted to Rifle Range Road Camp 2 as ammo technician..wah liew ey..tat sucks.. i dun wan to be a technician... y i kena...y so suay.... but den i went to think ahead...the pickup point to the camp is opposite king albert park, which is fucking near my house la..geographically i can say...

i seriously dun wan to be a technician....and i am gonna noe more abt wad the job scope is tml... sianz....i hope the people there will be good...and nice...and patient..i wonder how many things i gonna destroy...i am careless mann.... y ask me be technician... -_-".... i suck at technical stuff... exploiting my weakness? perhaps NS does so to me... my weaknesses are all fully exploited to show how worthless i am? Perhaps..Perhaps..Perhaps...

how i wish i am a clerk... -_-"...