WELCOME!

Friday, September 29, 2006

I WANT TO OOC!!!

Lol.... I want to OOC!!!! So good sia... i rather OOC do nothing lor.... sian ley... study the things that i dun like and am nt interested in..... wtf... zzzz.... worst still even if i wan to learn.... i dunno wad is being taught..... worst still...even if i go thru alone..i oso dunno wad it is all about.... -_-".... i dun like ammunition....

physics and chemistry being my weakest subject....never pass it except during o levels.... lol.... and design & technology ley.. failed one sem though the whole class passed..lol.... and i can remember my teacher flashing out the results on the OHP....and underlining the failure grade...and i was being highlighted in red....cos everyone passed except me...lol.... and everyone pinpoint at me -_-".....

To say the real fact.... i failed my third test.... -_-".... 16/60 for MCQ....and the other 40 marks..i really cant say la... -_-"... Juz see how fate goes....most likely OOC soon.... cant make it as ammo tech la me.... how can u expect someone who destroys almost everything he has to keep safe things ???

Looking forward to weekends daily has always been the focus for these 2 years....and it would be...for these 2 years ba i guess...

Looking forward to outing with my ex-bunkmates from tekong in town tml... =D