WELCOME!

Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day

Yeah...its may again! And you know wad???? My birthday is coming!!!! Lol.... 16 days to my birthday!!!! 17th may...remember hor....

"ren mei you dao bu yong jin, li wu dao jiu ke yi le", tats wad i told shihui....lol....

oh....u all need to noe my mailing address rite:

Blk 213, Petir Road, #10-513, S670213... haha....send presents to me!!!! Hehe =)....
Or SMS me @ 9297 6125

Wonder who's 1st to msg me on tat day???? Lol... Anticipating....

Nothing real much happen over the week...ha.... didnt really go out much...

Things I look forward this coming month:
(1) Going out with Zhenhui today (1 May) (Mon)
(2) Going out with Weida on Wednesday (3 May) (Wed)
(3) Going out with Anwen, Weiqi and Roger on Friday (5 May) (Fri)
(4) Birthday Outings (12 - 13 May) (Fri, Sat)
(5) My Birthday! (17 May) (Wednesday)
(4) Going 4 a chalet on (24 May to 26 May) (Wed to Fri)

Anymore??? Perhaps...lol

Anyway, I booked 3 days to celebrate my birthday le...currently free on both 3 days..hope people book me out..haha... =)

Other days working perhaps???? Cos i apply so many days annual leave liao...lol....
auntie nancy apply off on 2 may to 14 may le...lol....

Long time never see zenzen le.... lol... meeting him today...hope he remembers my cd...or he's dead!!! I going 2 rape him le...as i told him earlier..lol... but i hope he 4gets..den he's in trouble!!! Haha...

anyway, yili told me tat day abt this interesting blog.... so sweet sia this couple..hehe.... lovely... so secondary sch days dating...lol... colinandkero.blogspot.com

Urmz..sad thing is NTU send me a rejection letter on saturday le... get rejected by NTU le..lol..