WELCOME!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Day B4 Chalet

Yeah...finally got time to write my post again....lol... abt 1 week past never post liao...

National Service
Really sad that I will be waving good bye to all my close friends next week.... -_-"... my god... all in one go..... they are going to tekong chalet, as wad people say.... oh no... i have no friends to go out with in june...my god... weida, weiqiang, weiqi and roger.... -_-".... oh no!

sian diao, now left tsianhwee and anwen... -_-"... and anwen wants to go out in grp...meaning tsianhwee??? ONLY? okay la...adding zen who books out every weekend..and peng yong.. but he oso wan grp one.... -_-"....

i am gg in 21st july btw..still a long time...

anyway, here to talk abt the chalet...lol... had a good time with weida, weiqiang and tsianhwee last week at downtown east chalet....good as in it has been a long time i have outing with the three of them together??? yea...and sorta had some fun throughout...

Day B4 Chalet

urmz.. the night b4 our chalet.... weiqiang rented a car .. den was like y not make use of it... so me, tsianhwee and weiqiang went to geylang to have supper!!! Lol... i purposely ate very little during work so that i can have a nice supper..lol.... but haiz...u noe wad...i kinda ruined it! ...... i was in such a hurry.... i left my home keys at my workplace and left.... and den i realized it only when i drop a coin??? I remembered the ping sound and den i tot i dropped my keys.... den i realized i didnt have keys... den haiz...sian diao...i tot i lost my keys...

den weiqiang was like quite a disappointment...i count my float so fast...thinking tat he will be at my workplace at ard 10:15pm.... u noe wad... i count so fast...tat we left at 10:10pm....closing time is at 10pm..and we left the store at 10:10pm...fast?? lol.... den was like weiqiang came to fetch me only at 10:50pm....siao diao.. waited for ard 40 mins at the taxi stand....!!!!

anyway, had a nice time eating frog leg porridge and hotplate beancurd...all my fav!!!! Hehe... =D... long time never eat liao...i simply love these two dishes.... we ate at geylang lor 3 i tink.,..ya ... near to some HDB flats.... i had been nagging at weiqiang for one night tat i wan go there eat frog porridge...hehe.... but the bill didnt really look good.... $88.... wad a proseprous number -_-"... cos we ordered a fish.... $45.... sian diao.... =X... shouldnt have ordered tat...i made the most loss..cos i didnt eat the fish at all!!!! the meal would have been very cheap..if nt for the fish...and was like $30 per person... i footed $28.... -_-".... i ate more frogs anyway..lol...

den we went yong he tou jiang to drink soya bean milk...haha... soya bean milk tastes nice but nt for their shao bing..so cold...haiz... maybe their chef go home already.... wah liao... if its hot, it would have tasted gd...anyway, we were thankful we arent booked by the traffic police for double line parking....lol...

anyway, den we were beri full..den wan go home liao...lol.... but den remember wad....i got no keys home!!!! -_-"... den had to torn out for the night at teck whye macdonalds... tsianhwee and weiqiang both didnt wan me to their home.... cos its too last min and they didnt inform their parents...haiz...my friends all too "guai" liao... their reaction was like they quite scared of their parents.. they scared to ask them to let me stay...haiz..so sad... anyway, thankfully tsianhwee accompanied me through the night...really feel bad..cos he needed to go work...but we torn out too late..and he was too shagged to go work...

MacDonalds was like quite cool... there's noone....lol...except for the serving staff.... and we talked abt gg to japan... and stuff... planning..lol... den we waited until 4am for macdonalds breakfast...lol...wanted to eat it...lol...always wake up too late...cannot eat liao..cos lunch le... den the staff was like...all along u all have been waiting for the breakfast meal???? den was like so funy... anyway, had a bad experience at tat mac... remember my camera was being stolen there??? well, juz happened at ard 3am, there was a guy who wanted me to give him 70 cents..i was like so frightened off, we changed seats... i somehow dun feel secure having someone in desperate need of money to sit beside my table... -_-".... wait my things all stolen... Eeee... i dun wan... den was like we waited till the first 985 came... 5:30am... den reached cck int...waited for the 1st 190 to come... 5;50am....but the bus was late... 5:55am....and i was shocked to see so many people getting up so early to take bus... the bus was packed with people... wad a surprise.. -_-"... den reached home at ard 6:20am...rang the bell.... oh...heng...mum woke up to open the door for me...

anyway, somehow or rather, i am too excited for the chalet..didnt sleep at all....rested for ard 2 -3 mins..den weiqiang msg me...sian diao..den no mood sleep le.... never sleep lor..den mum watched the pre-recorded stuff on tv...and den i watched vcr.... den was like 4 hrs later...weiqiang came to fetch me liao...den weida came to my home...den we both took weiqaing's car to the chalet....

wah...say so much... i tink i say more when i blog next time round...chalet i blog again....lol.... too tired to say anymore...lol...