WELCOME!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Busy holidays (Part 1)

Haha.... Looks like I gonna be beri busy this holiday... lol...gotta rush my projects and work at the same time.....

MON (19 DEC) - OFF
- Went out to discuss project with Anwen, Roger, Yvonne and Cheryl... We went out to discuss SMM project at the library... Cheryl was damn early....called me at 1:50pm ... den i was like... i was still at rail mall taking my medicine which i have forgotten to take.... was sick.... =X..... den anwen came at 3pm though the meeting was at 2pm.....cos he was held up at the bank... Actually, we didnt talk much abt the project..juz crapping and discussing wad to do on new year's eve of eve...the class gathering.....

TUES (20 DEC) - OFF
- Home alone.. havent been at home for quite a while..always leave early back late...lol....clearing up the huge pile of rubbish at home and doing my project for WISP at the same time.... So fast, my group want to compile by WED!.....

WED (21 DEC) - OFF
- Went out with Peiwen to the newly opened Cafe Cartel.... Ate ribs and chicken meat..haha..not bad lor...and ice cream-my fav. haha...the order came quite fast lor...have to go counter order...den i havent even have the time to go back to my seat.... the food already arrive....den peiwen say must be take wrong order...happen i order tat dish...so came liao.....

after which, we went to watch narnia....quite nice magical story.... lol...but i prefer king kong.....

den weida a bit pissed off with me.....cos he asked me in the morning whether wanna watch narnia on friday marh...den i promise liao....

den at night we went maple...den he used the whip to whip me...wah liao.... so childish la him...
-_-" ....haha... muz be too bored at home....lol....den we decide to go out on friday to go pizza hut...

THU (22 DEC) - 1330 to 2330
Early morning blogging here.... IB game is finally over...lol...but have to come out with a report soon.... lol.... today closing with Hafiz....yeah....long time no see him liao..sure can early early go home le.. =)

FRI (23 DEC) - 1600 to 2330
Went out with Weida today. Was late for our outing. But Weida woke up when I called him to say I am late. I was like OMG -_-"..... den he came 1 hr after our original meeting time...den had to rush thru our meal at Pizza Hut. The pizza was nice! Hehe =) den went to work while weida went to great world city to meet his friend....


SAT (24 DEC) - 830 to 2230
Ordered a turkey dinner...dinner at home after work with a turkey i ordered from cold storage.... Lol....Was extremely early that day to collect my turkey. Den was like quite a busy day. I ended my counter with $15,000 sales, and I balanced my counter! Hehe =) Well done! Missed my turkey all along at work with Ashraf, oso having a turkey dinner waiting for him at home.........

SUN (25 DEC) - 930 to 2230
MERRY CHRISTMAS ! CHRISTMAS DAY! Lesser customers today! Beri gd.... haha.... den was like at night they ask me to start tearing down the christmas decorations...I was like okay..no need open counter can slack...slowly rem-ove...how to noe so tedious...den i accidentally pulled down some that shouldnt be torn.... den had to put them back..climbed up the ladder and i was freaking hell scared..got a bit of "ju gao zhen" one..den asked ashraf helped me...lol..... On Msn..... zhenhui suggested going out on Boxing day and i agreed...rushed thru the project till 4:30 am...den went to sleep.... didnt want to be disturbed by the incomplete project...... while meeting zen....

MON (26 DEC) - OFF
Went out with Zen today...Treated him to Kenny Rogers...hehe..food quite nice....didnt look appetizing at 1st look..maybe the staff too busy to make the food look appetizing barh..but heng the standard didnt really drop...had a fun time at timezone..lol..... den went around shopping and toking cock...... around Great World City and Orchard Road..wanted to catch a movie.. but den haiz....not enuff time...cos needa go home for dinner....lol... both of us...lol......den walk walk....took a nice "couple" photo at the selfservice photo taking booth at HMV... den was like we chose the wrong background.... "Girl".... haha.... but quite nice playing and we had lots of fun .. lol... den went back home liao.....