WELCOME!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

2 weeks later...

It has been 2 weeks since I last blogged....

Have been busy working and studying at the same time.. almost went crazy!!!! Really hor...mental stress....i really a bit blur until i can do things without remembering that i have done them...... and oso 4get to do things when i tot i have done them...diaoz.....

Peggy's becoming more
and more arrogant.. tok to her she like dun care at all wad i say...so irritating..den like wan to order people ard..wah liao.... i more experienced den her lor... she so slow and dun even noe her basic stuff..still wan to act clever... Jason, Regina, Peggy and I all hate her.... =X.....

Heng arh...my bad dream is finally coming to an end..... Next week will be my free week..juz happen pearlyn never plan me for weekdays...den i am free...not much projects except events which i intend to do tml....and tat sijie has almost completed 80% of the work .... hehe =) feel a bit bad la....but anyway really gd la....she did most of it!!! Thanks!

Urmz...abt eric arh..i tink he's okay ley..not bad as i had tot...andy seems worst..... dunno la....

anyway, went out with peiwen tat day.... debn went to eat ramen......lol....at sakura family restaurant at bt panjang plaza...den watch "descent"...... the story plot seems a bit familiar to the story i watch...the ending was human-eating creatures eating up all the characters while they went hiking in a cave....

went out with weida on friday, den went to eat tony roma... in gd mood tat day..so treated him..the ribs all quite nice...hehe...the customer service excellent.... parfeh... no wonder the meal costs $100 for 2 persons -_-".... was in gd mood tat day cos i am downgraded to PES C9L2 by the MO..hehe...finally accomplished my hope...but den ...haiz...the PES grading is only temp until 6 mths upon enlistment.... hope the PES remains the same or gets downgraded..

These few weeks has been quite tiring... the stupid NS thing...CMPB and MMI..keep calling me back...lucky they downgrade me..if not ... i really waste my time and energy....-_-"...... so disappointed with the MMI asthma checkup....my PES wasnt downgraded cos i didnt have asthma with the help of the ventolin inhaler...upon my 2nd checkup...the 1st one was i have..... without the inhaler....

Anyway, i was diagnosed with hypertension...diaoz.... tats y i get downgraded..... my blood pressure wasnt high throughout, ranging from 96 to 156..with 122 being the average..but my salt level was like 100... higher than the normal 80..... oh btw, they hung my body with the machine to check my blood pressure every 30 mins for 24 hrs.... lol...cant bathe..etc....

Anyway, I hope NS can be a breeze for me... -_-".... i did save my 26 weeks BMT.... for a 7 weeks...phew....juz one close shave to death... and i made it =)....

Btw, most of my sec sch friends in PES A....den while my poly friends mostly B.... and me..special C...


Looking forward to Tsianhwee's bdae on thursday!!!! and oso the class christmas gathering on 30 dec at takashimaya seoul gdn.... =) Looking forward to my turkey dinner oso...on the 24th.... =)