WELCOME!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

holiday week....

This week arh...spent mostly at rail mall cold storage... morning wake up go there work until night...haha...k la...yeah....thursday le..halfday...tml is off day can go enjoy myself....

K la..tuesday oso off day..went for tupperware training.... the gift wrapping session was funny...i didnt know how to wrap a container..den cheryl helped me...thanks mann..hehe...den anwen and roger team up to wrap one..theirs oso quite funny...haha....lol....den muz redo next week ...lol....

went out with roger after tat....take bus 157...to west mall to meet weiqi and vincent....watch "GOAL"...hehe...roger's reaction quite funny...walk so fast to the bus stop to take 157....so kan chiong to reach bt batok..... k la..den reach west mall..le....weiqi's 1st reaction of my hair..is....u look like pineapple...kanasai...want to kill him liao..say until like tat...and couldnt stop laughing for 5 mins somemore..... anyway, surprised I watched GOAL?haha....i didnt like soccer in the 1st place lor..but nvm...la..at least i still enjoyed the movie....den ate dinner at foodcourt...tok crap den go home....and haiz..y muz mention NS again..sian diao...

den wednesday was extremely funny... francis came to my counter.... 1st thing he say to me is "THANK GOD! YOU ARE HERE! I DONT WANT TAT "PONTIANA" to serve me.....haha....den he sort of look towards coUnter 1 in wich tat "hu li jing" always stand.... hu li jing having break marh... "hu li jing" is angel btw... den he continued..."SHE LOOK LIKE PONTIANA RITE....HER FACE...KANASAI... DUNNO WAD TAT GUY (weimin) LOOK IN HER"....den he added, "IF I PUT ON MAKEUP, I WILL BE PRETTIER THAN HER"...and he repeated twice...haha...so funny.... AND ANYWAY, THE MANAGEMENT SUCKS..... If I am the store manager...i will surely sack the couple..lol.....wah...

francis really is on my side...hehe...hate tat hu li jing (angel) and xiao bai lian (weimin) ...and tat wang ba dan (andy) oso none other better....

anyway, had a beri fun time toking to esther the whole day...den we ignore hu li jing..den hu li jing so pissed off...cos she roughly noe we toking bad abt her...lol.....

K la...look forward tml...free day..hehe =)