WELCOME!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Anger....

Stupid Wei Keh...ask me open counter at 8pm...according to wad angel say..8pm should close hor...later get scolding from her...so i decided to close at 8pm...stupid weikeh ask me open...den i dun care i attitude...i say i not opening...den he take away my counter closed sign....fine..i walk off.... he serve lor....den i take bag prepare go home..den he okay give in..do pickup....stupid management...1 place tell u open 1 place tell u close....pay never give of cos i dun open la...wait short money i pay issit...or wei keh pay arh....siao....

in the end i 9:00pm den get go...stupid him.....

anyway, never go out on friday although off day....haiz...zhenhui la...cos of tat stupid tortoise....den go out with him...den sat say dun wan cos KTV so late and with me only...but gd thing is he promised me next next week...hehe =)

Anyway, going taiwan le..so anticpated .... hehe =)