WELCOME!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Revenue Week

Hehe... Yeah..National Day is coming! And guess what??? My school self-declared a whole week of off...NO SCHOOL TILL FRIDAY!!! Hehe...but idiot Jonas Lee la..ask us friday extra come to school..if not we got break until next next monday...diaoz...

Anyway, I gonna work 4 days next week...haha...cos i want CASH!!!! CASH!!!! Hehe..gonna hit $500 this month again.and den they will be giving me $20 bonus....hehe :)

Anyway, project deadlines are like coming so real soon... Gotta rush through mann...after tat week of holidays...

Oh by the way, I am so happy that I did well for my IBS...haha...can expect an overall grade of B barh...until now..cos I didnt do well for my dining etiquette and cocktail party component..for what I can foresee..I was pretty nervous and unwilling to speak..Thankfully the Data Gathering lend me a helping hand. But I was sweating all over when I actually spoke to Mrs Chew....-_-"....But something for sure is Roger damn pissed off with me tat day....cos I "po huai hang qing"...go and do visual aids...but really la..cant help it...i got technical products..I wouldnt be able to explain without that aids...but i do admit la...the pricelist quotation was a bit off la...I get into a bit of trouble actualy...cos Mrs Chew ask abt the price,....haha...

Working at 4pm...haha...anyway, had a nice time playing with Peipei on maplestory yesterday..I evolved into Magician le...hehe =) Yeah...neopets i have abt 2,000,000 NP now....ultimately rich with managing that lovely bookstore of mine ....hehe...=)

Aidioz..Zhenhui still havent booked out of camp..2 weeks liao..from wad others have said...he should have come out todae..but dunno y ley...issit PES c stay longer in camp....????