WELCOME!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Fieldwork

OMG... I simply hate fieldwork mann.. the idea of approaching people and asking people questions... Mann...I always siam these people..... and guess wad! I have to be the irritating bastard going around asking people questions!!!!!

Haha.. on this fateful day I went to Tampines Mall to do fieldwork with Anwen, Roger, Weiqi and the two girls..... Adelyn and haha...anwen's new gf? Okay okay...den started approaching...I was so horrified that I need to actually approach people.... The 1st person I approached rejected me..den was like okay...cos i realised she's actualli a saleswoman catching people to sell them some stuff....den i approach my 2nd person who managed to be a potential one and interviewed her....heng lor...den was like quite failure barh...most rejected me...haha...

Was sick on that day....haiz...and had to do fieldwork as planned!!!! Sian lor.. IBS need to present next week.... den my work schedule have on tHursday...must prepare early liao...

Oh yarh hor...the tabulation part was pretty tedious..had to go thru so many times bcos my eyes were so blurry....keep on counting them wrongly....haiz....

Anyway, went for a family gathering on last saturday, my aunt and uncle came back from australia.....yeapz...had a nice dinner and took a nice picture..haha....my cousins were oso there...den it was like we took the picture so tediously cos there were abt 20+ people in the miserable photo... lol....den was like take digital camera...den some covered den had to retake....quite fun though....haha....

Today rail mall sales beri gd...but realli lor....beri tiring.....only 3 cashiers....I myself made $9,300 sales...hehe :)

I am sick btw.....last thursday was my d-day mann..... hahaz...diarrohoea, fever, headache, sore throat, coughing, sneezing.....asthmatic feeling..... on the verge of recovering...