WELCOME!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Wah lau ey...so HOT!

Wah lau ey...these few days damn freaking hot lor...Cant stand it! No la...i dunno whether issit hot anot...My body feels alright but my sweat glands seems to tell me that it is damn freaking hot.... I was walking on Monday to this stupid LT 45 from the busstop and den I got myself drenched.....Guess what! I actually took the initiative to come early to school to stroll to LT 45 and I got myself all wet.....!!!!! It was like so sweaty that I almost fainted.. I hate to sweat....Hey anyways....I wasnt early on Monday....but I had intended to come early...I strolled to LT 45 hoping tat i wun sweat tat much.....cos i was always brisk walking there....reached there at 9:30am...haha...when lecture was 9am.....

Den was like Tuesday, I walked to Blk 16 to hand in one missing ITP report form den walked to convention centre...den was like i brush against Roger's hands and he was complaining "WAH LAU....so sweaty"...yarh true...just this small distance and it was as if I had just climbed up from the swimming pool after a fall.....

Anyone can tell me how I can curb sweating???? Please??