WELCOME!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

School has started...

School has started.....but I am getting sick of school soon....Haizz......how come arh....think i going 2 die soon liao....Everything I do I not happy about it....Attachment complain want to start school....School Start liao...

Anyway, recently I find anwen a bit strange la....like dun want to talk to me..... chat with him dun want to answer me....haiz....especially today.....take bus to clementi...dun want me sit next to me... i walking towards him wad......den want to sit next to him...den he like sit in the middle.....den later weiqi come den he sit to side....wah lau ey....so obvious!.... Haiz....anyway, Roger looks quite sad in the class.....always sit at the corner one.....

New class TB15 - actually classmates not bad la....but dunno why la....still kinda prefer TB29 at times....anyway, had a long struggle in school today....mann.....4 hrs lessons of the same lecturer (-_-)".....

Anyway, havent been absorbing things i learnt from the lecture....haiz... hope I can wake up soon....mentally...

Yarh hor, just to say one sad thing....part of the marketing course rite..there's this REAL programme ... where we have to do a combined project for 4 modules.....den its like we need to sell Tupperwear as part of our project and oso some skincare products.....anyway, haiz....sian..... some grouping problems....in the 1st week..finally resolved...but can see some people in class not really quite happy about it la....just thank god me,anwen and roger are in the same project grp...