WELCOME!

Friday, December 31, 2010

2 O 1 O






Its the last day of 2010. As you would have know I am now working near SMU. The past month has been busy for me, i practically lost 4 kg over the 10 day work week where I had no off... and was temporarily covering duties for my manager who is on leave. Life was tough when she was not around. Workplace politics and third party interferences (tenants, cleaners, customers).... almost had a stabbing incident there. Scared the hell out of me.... -_-"

I really wanna leave the company soon. =X

But what to do, i just cant find a job in the year end. Probably after chinese new year then we shall see. My manager has been treating me well.. though notoriously she has been said to be the most difficult manager in the organisation to be with.

But she's in high spirits of late... waiting to clear all her outstanding leaves and the chance to finally have a nice chinese new year where i would have to work. God knows what will happen to me after cny... probably the same fate as other staff who get shouted at everyday.

Finally had a 3 day off after the well deserved long working month.

Went to City Square Mall with my parents on wednesday... my parents have never been to city square before and wanted to try if it is convenient to travel to JB by 160/170. I would say they are quite ok with a day out in a different shopping centre... and oso the traffic wasnt tat bad tat day... and they managed to get seats on the trip from JB to Singapore so all was good. =)

Yesterday went with Zhenhui to eat la mian xiao long bao at Marina Square. I find that the portion has gotten smaller.... and we werent full after the meal.. had satay and chicken wings at gluttons bay after watching "The tourist"... chicken wing's fantastic... remember that... we remembered that the orh luak sucks... so we didnt order... and the tables around with lots of leftover orh luak proves our theory just right.

Oh yah btw "The tourist" had the nicest twist ending.. which zhenhui and i enjoyed a lot.. the movie overall doesnt have much plot and action... but i would say they have spent lots of effort on a nice perfect ending... middle part could have added some action thrillers so that it would be much nicer...

RATINGS: 7/10

Went to Nex @ Serangoon.... I would say i am quite pleased with the shopping mall... there are loads of new retailers out in the market... lots of apparels/ restaurants / fastfood restaurants that most shopping malls do not have.... Ramen Play by BreadTalk is there.... never heard of expect in my uni project until now....

Feel like going again... today was just a glimpse of the mall... didnt really walk as i was carrying quite a bit of bus stock that i just collected from my supplier. so didnt want to break stuff =)