WELCOME!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Working at Kopitiam





Managed to find a job last Monday. Will be working at Kopitiam as Operations Executive, to oversee operations at the food court. =)

6 months finding a job and I had enough. I need a freaking job. Maybe its time to accept fate. With so many FTs in Singapore depressing our wages, its time to stop dreaming of a 2k and above pay. Doesn't pay high for my job but never mind. Just take it as a learning experience.

Job's pretty routine, short working hours a day but 6 days work week. Haix.
My last off day was Hari Raya Haji.... Getting my next off day on coming Saturday.

I aim to be my own boss in the future. It just doesn't work being an employee for life in Singapore with govt policies being so pro-business. Gotta start saving up.

Weeks ago was Peizhen's birthday. Celebrated her birthday at her house. =)