WELCOME!

Monday, August 02, 2010

August liao


明天以後 by 林峯+泳兒 (粵語版)

Wah.. Time flies... In a nick of time.... its August liao.... My life seems to be around aimlessly everyday.... Applied for like 20-30 jobs... only 1 came back to me... the rest did not do any follow-up... sounds real sucky....

Anyway, the 1 that came back to me was the job of HR officer with NIE.... Had the interview last Thursday.... I admit... I didnt do well for the interview.... they asked me to prepare a presentation which I feel I did well... but for the questioning part in the interview part..I would say its not good.... I give it a 50:50... Anyway, they say they will contact me within 2 weeks..... either letter of rejection or a phone call saying I am in for the job...

Ha... its time to prepare for convocation.... which is like the end of the month.... collection of the graduation gown after National day.... ummmm....



Watched Hot Tub Time Machine with Zhenhui last last week.... We had dinner at Aston's @ The Cathay before the movie ..... I love the steak at Aston's... its nice, cooked to perfection and relatively reasonable..... =)

RATINGS: 8.5/10



Hot Tub Time Machine is about a group of guys who drank and accidentally travel back on time to 1986.... I would say the movie is quite funny... and zen and i enjoyed it a lot.... =) Good humour.... though their jokes and get a bit dirty... lol... =)

RATINGS: 8/10



Met Shaun on saturday.... we went to marina square to catch Old Cow Vs Tender Grass. i would say this movie is all about local flavour... and it touches your heart.... the movie is funny bits and there... but overall i am impressed with Hui-ge.. he acted quite well in the movie.. lol.. better than that Mark Lee... tat poked face... -_-" nowadays getting too arrogant on Tv liao....


Anyway, I loved Nat Ho's character... hes called Jun Hui... my brother's name... and the funniest part was Nat Ho's "ling wei" which says Lee Jun Hui... which is my brother's full name..... quite funny. and when the movie ended....there was this brother laughing at his younger brother.. u died... i presume he has the full exact same name... lol... Anyway, I wished Nat Ho would have had more scenes.. and the love story between the tender grass could have been more elaborate though... =)

RATINGS: 7/10




Before the movie was dinner at Imperial Treasure.. ate my fav. xiaolongbao... i admit its the best in singapore.... plus the suan la la mian... =) Yummy.. xiaolongbao is a must must.. LOL.... =)

RATINGS: 9/10



We headed for supper at Gluttons Bay later on... had chicken wings... satay and orh luak... and OF COURSE teh cino.. which is quite nice... and oh no.. they replaced the indian staff with prc... -_-" always prefer ah neh to do the teh tarik pouring..they look more professional... LOL... too bad i 4get to take pics of the rest, apart from the satay!!! The orh luak wasnt tat nice..





Lunch was with my family at Jurong Point, Yakiyakibo.... It was a nice teppanyaki lunch.... i ordered the beef set.. my bro ordered the seafood chicken set... Overall, nice and price is reasonable.... =) The fried banana fritter with vanilla ice cream was special..... =) they used bread to fry the banana.... =)