WELCOME!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 (Summing Up)




Time passes real fast, especially this year. I dunno why. Probably because I was away in Singapore for over a month. This has been a breezeful year, passing thru obstacles without much difficulties.

This is probably the year I get to understand the world better, having travelled to Japan, Hong Kong and USA, getting to know the cultures of various societies better.

It has been a fruitful year and I hope all the years following would be as good as this year. =)

Next year would be my next stage in life, from student to working adult. Oh mine.... I hope I can pass the next year breezefully too.... =)

10 Wishes For The New Year
- Find a job I really like with high income.
- Win Toto. I don't fancy $10 million anymore, can you let me strike $1 million?
- Another overseas trip with friends, probably Taiwan.
- Let me get DI for the last 4 modules before I graduate. =)
- Lets hope bet what win what huh? LOL... =)
- Wish Everyone Safe and Healthy =)
- Lets hope Singapore's customer service improves... =)
- Lets hope Singapore's economy improves... =)
- Hope I can be more thrifty. Spend less than $500 a month. =)
- Let everyone have what they wished for =)