WELCOME!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Over the holidays

Busy doing project during the holidays... Supposedly so... but my progress was ultra slow. I can strictly say I didnt really do anything. My goodness.. -_-" ...


Anyway, I suggested eating Swensen's for lunch on the day after national day... My dad got a surprise when all my brothers came out from their rooms, all prepared to go Swensens to eat their ice cream. Seems like Swensen's "wei-li" darn big in my family. Usually when you mention Jack's Place or Mayim or Crystal Jade... my brothers would say... I DUN WAN TO GO.


Urm.. I think the brand name "Swensens" hold a very sentimental value in my family. Remember my 1st visit was at Thomson Plaza way back in 1992 i guess... b4 my youngest brother was born.... Remember theres "Coit Tower" then already... den u take away the flag.. and the cherry to eat.. den throw the stem on the table.. LOL.. den my family signed up as their member in 1995 at Northpoint Branch... the fiercest period was in the early 2000s when my family had Swensens every friday... only ice-cream yeah.... in fact i can say this.. i eat more swensens den i eat rice... LOL.. no lah... juz joking... probably if you compare seafood... it is.


My all-time favourite at swensen's is "sticky chewy chocolate" and "chicken baked rice"...


Anyway, they had a new menu... with new add-ons.... Durian Supreme Ice Cream... ordered it to try.... lots of attap seed... with a nice fragrant durian ice cream smell... not beri good when u eat the whole thing by urself... will get sick of it. the first few bites were nice...

My brother ordered Milo Indulgence Ice Cream.... but he complained the milo was not thick enuff..


Beef Stroganoff baked Rice... i tried it.... nice beef slices... quite good... but a little bit salty.. dun really like it...

My verdict.... I ONLY LIKE their STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE AND CHICKEN BAKED RICE. LOL...

Anyways.... had been doing projects ever since Tuesday.... Tuesday and Wednesday was hell... in school the whole day like noone else's business.... And irritating thing is.... we dunno wad we supposed to do for the project....

As you can see...

Action Plan

Weiqi and Ryan posing and acting to be hardworking (Actually they were working... jus wanna mock)

Roger and I are in our normal selves... (No need to act, why act so hard)

Roger and Weiqi seriously look beri "buay song"

And worst to worst is today.. Weiqi is admiring himself on roger's camera.. OMG!!!!!

OK... kudos to the weekend coming.... my saturday will be outing day.. friday is dedicated for EG and sunday is dedicated for HRM.