WELCOME!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Today!

Coolz.... so free tat i am blogging now... yea....lol...

actually nt free todae cos got test on 8 chapters... for the ammo tech course... -_-"... but i am nt so stupid... fail den fail lor... waste my bookout time to study...siao... i last time work $700 a month go home oso didnt bother to memorise the PLU number of the fruits n vegetables...wich is much more interesting... at least they are much more interesting.... 073588 is phillippines banana.... 054000 is pandan leaf.... 115008 is red globe grapes... 106009 is thompson grapes... lol.... 013222 is royal gala apple... 134009 is potato washed.... now wad....

pay me $350 a mth u expect me to study so hard...siao...kum gong... payter me $1,400 den i go consider... -_-".... seriously, i dun wan to be an ammo tech..... -_-"... i dun even noe wad mortars are for.... for war? i can tell you tat...haha...layman terms... so stupid la tis world...y people want to fight..fight for wad...stupid... -_-".... life is so precious.... on average can only live 75 years... waste 2 years bcos some people stupid.... no life.... wan to come kill us ... tats y we muz defend.... diao... -_-"...

my main aim now... to get promoted upbase to be a clerk...now downbase at bt timah hill... 5 mins walk up! my aim!!!! at least a clerk is better... i tink i will learn more...at least learn how to use microsoft excel and word better in these two years....can perhaps do better in my presentation reports for uni..... isnt tat more related to my course?? rather than siao..learn mortar .... as if i can get a license to operate an ammunition company next time in singapore.. u wait long long oso dun have.... -_-".... learn abt ammo for wad..... nt useful at all lor... waste time... to me life is like tat...i wan learn ... i learn... i dun wan learn....u pay me i oso dun wan to learn.... tats me! My brain is rigid in getting things wich i dun wan to absorb.... y waste the energy and chemical brain cells for tat... -_-"...

anyway, today quite gd sia...haha...book out earlier den usual....haha..cos its at khatib camp..nearer to my house...cos rifle range have to take ferry bus down to king albert park...haha... had an excursion...visit their artillery base.. urmz..quite a nice excursion...cos the time wasted to see monkeys..is being reduced... and tat old man who wans to charge everyone... -_-".... and i oso like tat bus sia...jurong bird park bus...haha... go see bird...but very old the bus cant stand it... -_-"... sit liao headache cos the seat makes me giddy cos of the hard cushion -_-"...