WELCOME!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

5 weeks after BMT....

It has been 5 weeks since i enlisted..haha... i can say that BMT isnt that horrible as wad i have previously thought of...perhaps cos i am gg thru modified bmt.... as least i dun have suicidal thoughts huh.....

anyway, i find my buddy quite a nice guy ba.... quite humourous, gd looking and helpful....ha... as for my section mates quite approachable and helpful people.... as for platoon mates ah...some of them really fucked up...hate them like hell......

got bad news that i may have the chance to upgrade..haiz... went to the medical centre and check my blood pressure tat day... 120/80... my god.... -_-"... i seriously dun feel like upgrading my pes status...i juz wanna remain as C9L2.... i really dun wan..... u noe wad tat means... if i get upgrading..... i will have to serve 26 weeks of obese BMT..wich makes BMT 33 weeks..... my god -_-".. win liao..... to me, being a clerk would be satisfactory for me for my NS life ba.... i dun wan any higher rank position where i get into troubles -_-".....

anyway, havent been coping well with their normal routine ba... marching, shooting of bullets and falling in...i kinda always lag behind the others..haiz... but i can say my sergeants are quite helpful lor..haha...

anyway, looking forward to POC (passing out ceremony) on 5 Sept (Tues)....

went out on an eating spree today.... have been dieting over the week... =D

anyway, gd news.. 5kg to strip off the 3 digit system... haha....