WELCOME!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I went overboard today....

Urmz....well... I went overboard today....

It was after IB lesson marh.... den michelle ask the guys to stay back to help carry Tupperware...den i a bit rush cos Yvonne want me to go down together with her to photocopy notes lor...Rm notes.....den I left le...den Roger buay song... say u not guy issit....den i say ya la....den he ask me repeat again...i repeat again...haiz.....

But seriously speaking, I dont like the fact tat guys should be the one who always carry things la...urmz....i feel tat as Singapore is going towards fair gender society.... guys and girls.... should do everything lor... if not how to be fair society rite....

But come again...i really admit la... is me being lazy ..dun wan carry..... and oso.....

Den haiz....they say they condemning me on monday -_-"..... paiseh la.... it's my fault k.... forgive me.... = X.....

Urmz...den went Orchard Road with Weiqi and Adeline lor...Weiqi all the way dun wan to tok to me at all....ate lunch at Cine...den walk at Taka and HMV.... den was like aiyo....they couple...den i like extra..den i say byebye lor..den go Chocz to meet Peck Hiang at Paragon...as in meet her in the store..saw her on Thursday marh...she say she selling chocs...there..so go support and see her lor.... K...the Hazelnut Coffee was quite nice + the chocolates!!!! Yummy...fantastic...goes and blend well with my tea time!.... Den meet Tsianhwee at HMV.....den went to Suntec... saw jesmen and yim at the shopping centre...den was like quite shocked... cos we didnt plan it....den they say peizhen coming....but i didnt see her la....den we broke off....after zhenhui came....

den went to eat my fav. ramen set at $9 at the Millenia Walk...i tink the name of the restaurant is Silk Road Restaurant...quite nice....good customer service..... nice food.....value for money...cosy ambience..maybe u guys should try it!..... After much decision, we decided to watch the movie "Prime" (I tink so)...The movie is quite okay la.humurous...but didnt like the ending cos its kinda sad and not beri likeable ending..... also walked at carrefour... den took NR 1 transfer NR 3 back home....