WELCOME!

Monday, September 26, 2005

I am MAD.....

I am mad...seriously...haiz...so worried about the medical checkup date...haiz...my medical report didnt help me much...i may end up in PES BP if i am considered fit by the medical officers....WHAT TO DO!!!! I got no major illnesses ever since 1994....and tis is like so bad...i seriously hope i can go hospital live for 2 weeks....due to some illness....den improve my chance of going C....i seriously dun wan to go PES BP.....its' so sickening...imagine u do 27 weeks more den others...tats so unfair..... anyway, wad illnesses do i have? i really dunno...i seem to be quite healthy in a way..seldom fall sick...compared to other friends..wich is quite strange...people always take Mc..see doctor... i almost never take MC b4..haiz..... sian..sian..sian..oh btw..now trying Tummitrim, trying to lose some weight from there..hope it does...i dun mine getting some side effects...as long as i feel good... the psychological and mental thinking is gd enuff.....its just like people smoking cigarettes when they noe it kills them instantly..... 3 seconds per butt....

Anyway, havent go rail mall for a long time...haha...finally go back to work le......haiz...Yah Sie resign le...due to stupid Angel....dunno y andy and wee always stand beside her point.....poor Yah sie...didnt noe she stood by me all along....i treat her so badly somemore..angel must be laughing how stupid i am...haiz..... stupid andy...cut costs...cut away my fav.peiwen jie and jess...haiz.......so sad..next time..sat cannot tok to them le.....anyway, today work until 11 plus den leave...cos new cashier marh...still dunno things well.....

Look forward to my class BBQ tml...hehe =)...

Anyway, was chatting with Peiwen yesterday..den was like mention my past again....
Haiz...a sad story retold and retold again.... =(..... hope things go well for me...admire people for wad... people dun like me....haiz...... they dun even wan to be frenz with u lor....u go his friendster profile daily for wad....stupid LJY....